Re: [Full-Disclosure] IE Web Browser: "Sitting Duck"

On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 11:38, Barry Fitzgerald wrote:
> Does it work now?

Haven't tried as I (unfortunately) need IE on that box.

> It's always been there to my knowledge, but in the past it's never
> actually removed it - just reverted to the prior version.
>
> Which version of Windows are you looking at?

Windows 2000 SP4. I had not noticed the addition of that option (and
Outlook Express) to the Windows Components Add/Remove list. I don't use
Windows anymore except this one box for occasions where Windows (or IE)
is required.

Perhaps I should take some time to check out all those new *features*
and *services* that simple *patches* add to the system. :)

Regards,
Frank