はまもとです。
先週の日曜日、TV番組(X200)で行っていた「ナイジェリアからの手紙」
がうちにも届きました。ちょっと内容的に変則バージョンですが。。。
http://www.hotwired.co.jp/news/news/business/story/20020415106.html
http://www.hotwired.co.jp/news/news/business/story/20020620106.html
http://www.mainichi.co.jp/digital/network/archive/200206/03/11.html
いやー、実際来るんですね。

Dear Sir,
My mail may come to you as a surprise, but sincerely this is a proposal
for a business deal that will benefit both of us. I am contacting you after
a frantic search for a person who will be trustworthy and capable of
handling a business of this dimension. Your address was made available to me
by a very good friend who works with the Bristish Export and Import
Promotion Council and he assured me of your viability and capability in
business transaction. This assurance gave me the courage to link you up in
this particular transaction.
My name is Mr. Jonathan Fredric, the Under-Secretary in charge of
Integration at the Specialized Technical Committee of the African Union
(AU), formerly Organization of African Unity (OAU). You may be aware of the
transformation of  the OAU to AU, and the mandate to build a new united
Africa modeled on the pattern of European Union (EU). For this therefore,
the various African leaders recently inaugurated the New  Partnership for
African Development (NPAD). This New Partnership for African Development
(NPAD) is establish to streamline Africa towards achieving a common market,
defense force, currency, foreign policy, judiciary etc. For the  above, the
various African countries have made whosoever contributions in hundreds of
million dollars. We have equally received grants/aids from the EU, USA and
other international Communities and agencies.
These fund in all have ran into millions of dollars. As the officer in
charge of receiving and managing these funds and executing the projects forwhich
they are met for, I have received all the money expected. I have also
prepared my account which I have submitted to the AU High Command, and it
has been approved by the AU Secretary-General, Dr.Robert Essy. However, in
some of the money received, some of the donor countries and international
bodies remitted to us amounts in excess of what they pledged.
The AU before now, has written to all of them to acknowledge the receipt
of the monies from them. The money in excess and which I have kept out with
only me having knowledge of it, is in the turn of Twenty Million, Eight
Hundred Thousand and Fourty-Nine United States Dollars. As it is now, this
money belongs to me, as neither the AU nor any of the donor
countries/international agencies has declared their money missing. I am
therefore contacting you to assist me with the movement and safe-keeping of
this fund. As a public officer in my category, I cannot openly put this
money into any bank here in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, the AU headquarters , or
in any other part  of Africa, as an account holder. This will surely raise
eyebrows and expose me. I have therefore concealed this amount of Twenty
Million, Eight Hundred Thousand and Fourty-Nine Unit ed States Dollars in
met al trunk boxes, and declared them as Diplomatic Packages belonging to a
foreigner. I deposited the boxes with a Security Company based in Addis
Ababa, which has an affiliate offices in Europe, America, Asia Etc. This
transaction will however be hitch-free. So, I would therefore want you to be
in any of their affiliate offices for the clearing and claiming of this
fund. I will furnish you with information/documents on how you will stand as
the beneficiary of the boxes. I have decided to give to you 40% of the total
amount involved.  Also, you have to assure me of the secrecy and
confidentiality in this transaction.
Thanks in anticipation of your valued co-operation.
Mr. Jones William.
New Partnership For African Development,
African Union

+---------------------------------------------------------------------
| はまもと
| ■24 時間常時接続メーリングリスト開催中