[connect24h:1558] Re: 放置サーバは規制 すべきか?

塚本です

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 11:19:43PM +0900,
Hiroshi Tsukamoto <hirobo-24@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> ちょっと長いのですが、彼がSPAM-Lとspamtoolsに投稿したメールを
> 転送します。

いちおう事後承諾のメールしたら、これもそこに流してと頼まれ
たので、礼儀正しい日本人は流します。(笑

要約すると、すでにオープンプロキシの小さなリストができていて
その中には日本のサーバがたくさん含まれているので、ASナンバー
を持つネットワークの管理者はすべての(CIDRで)アドレスブロック
を書いたメールを送ってほしい、そこに含まれる安全でないproxy
のリストを(ASナンバーのwhoisのコンタクトアドレスに)送りかえ
します、という内容です。

From: "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I, Ron Guilmette, have
already created a small catalog of unsecured proxies, and that many
of these are in Japan, and that any person who is an authorized
administrator for some network that has its own Autonomous System
Number (ASN) may contact me via e-mail and send me a list of all of
the IP address blocks that belong to them (in CIDR format, please)
and then I will send back to any such administrator a list of all
of the unsecured proxies that I know about, now, within those blocks.
(For security reasons, I will only send such information back to one
or more of the e-mail addresses that are listed as official contact
e-mail addresses for the relevant ASN in the WHOIS record for that ASN.)

--
塚本  弘

【FreeMLからのお知らせ】
 ユーザー登録すると、MyPageっていうとっても便利なページが使えるように