Re: [Full-disclosure] PWCK Overflow POC Code Redhat/Suse older versions or something (maybe later too)

It was figured out long ago pal, the fact of the
matter is and that I pointed out numbskull is that he
should automate getting of the stack pointer like all
of the other one's do.  It's a default value hardcoded
in..let it go.

You and your gay lover can continue looking at kiddie
porn now.