Re: [Full-disclosure] PWCK Overflow POC Code Redhat/Suse older versions or something (maybe later too)

On Mon, 09 May 2005 11:59:16 PDT, Day Jay said:
> It was figured out long ago pal, the fact of the
> matter is and that I pointed out numbskull is that he
> should automate getting of the stack pointer like all
> of the other one's do.

Except the code you were penis-extender-waving around as
an example of how you have to steal lame exploits you can't
even fix.

Figure out how to get that 1700 automated in *your* code, and then
we'll talk.

(I'd not get on your case about it, except that the code you
posted has *more* hardcoding in it than the code you're complaining
about).

>                         It's a default value hardcoded
> in..let it go.

So now you're admitting it's a default value, not a hardcoded one?
Whatever happened to standing up for your position? (And you're still
missing the point - if it's a changeable value with a default, it's not
hardcoded).

> You and your gay lover can continue looking at kiddie
> porn now.

When all else fails, resort to ad hominem attacks.  You know, with
a bad attitude like that, it's not surprising that you can't get
access to any better exploits to steal.