RE:[Full-Disclosure] IE

Not to return to the original post or anything, but
was anyone able to identify the registry keys that
will sucessfully modify the user-agent string?

There seem to be many keys other than
HKLM>software>MS>windows>current_version>internet_settings

And the key at
HKLM>software>MS>windows>current_version>internet_settings>user_agent>post_platform
does not contain information other than what is
available via group policy (is this key even available
to xp home users?)

known vulnerability (and
that's better if it didn't have a lot in the past),
not to try to hide
what you are using.

Full Disclosure. I believe in it.

While I do agree that exploitation redirects based on
user-agent proliferate, there are far more
functionality-based redirects, and [opinion] I believe
that masking a user-agent would result in a diminished
browsing experience inproportionate to the amount of
protection added.

/jd