[Full-Disclosure] Motivations...

Thank you.

I was fishing for info and found a gold mine. So to put it very vaugly we could
say that greed, anger, or boredom.

So as a moralist/agnostic geek - translated - I truely do understand most all
of the sides and agree with everyone to a degree

What are the important things to think about to secure any client.

1. Leaving employees.
2. Current employees.
3. Targeted systems (how interesting do I look to a black hat.)
4. Financial gain - how to apply this vaugly to most clients?

=====
Andrew Latham AKA: LATHAMA (lay-th-ham-eh) - LATHAMA.COM
LATHAMA@xxxxxxxxxxx - LATHAMA@xxxxxxxxx
If yahoo.com is down we have bigger problems than my email!

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html