Re: [Full-Disclosure] SNMP Broadcasts

J.A. Terranson wrote:

We are just going to have to agree to disagree, since neither of our camps
seems willing to move, and really, this is getting pointless: to make
further [rehash] arguments likely wont help.

We have divergent world views, and likely different foundational
indoctrination which render this an unprofitable pursuit.  Obviously,
these two world views are accurate in their respective worlds, but there
seems no good way for them to meet in the middle.

All the best,

//Alif

Couldn't find a port requirement in the standard, could you? Hah - that's what I thought. Alright, we'll agree to disagree. I always liked the Japanese concept of saving face...

-Barry

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html