Re: [Full-Disclosure] IE

> In addition to the below, my company's management wants to buy it's
> software from some big player.  Open source software "isn't supported",
> they say.

And IE is?  Ever tried calling M$, even with a support contract?
Perhaps you should have your management call up M$ "support" sometime.

What do you define as support?  Monopolistic integration, or humans
helping you out?  IMHO, there are few companies that support their
software better than the average open source project does, provided your
admins get involved (as they should with any software).

tim

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html