Re: [Full-Disclosure] SNMP Broadcasts

We are just going to have to agree to disagree, since neither of our camps
seems willing to move, and really, this is getting pointless: to make
further [rehash] arguments likely wont help.

We have divergent world views, and likely different foundational
indoctrination which render this an unprofitable pursuit.  Obviously,
these two world views are accurate in their respective worlds, but there
seems no good way for them to meet in the middle.

All the best,

//Alif

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@xxxxxxx
0xBD4A95BF

  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
  about them."      Osama Bin Laden
        - - -

  "There aught to be limits to freedom!"    George Bush
        - - -

Which one scares you more?

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html