Re: AW: [Full-Disclosure] no more public exploits

Cael Abal said:

>Realistically,the lack of a widespread published exploit means an
>attack on any given machine is less likely.  An admin who chooses
>to ignore these probabilities isn't looking at their job with the right
perspective.

You missed the "IMHO".

In the Military your generalisation is probably not a self evident truth.

To quote another posters sig. "Knowing what you don't know is more
important
than knowing what you know." and I would add that that's because what you
do know you can try to deal with.

Enough of the philosophy class.

Regards,

tom.
Tom Cleary - Security Architect

"In IT, acceptable solutions depend upon humans - Computers don't
negotiate."
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html