[Full-Disclosure] MCSE training question

Hello list,

I have a friend who wants to take an MCSE bootcamp (I know, tried my best to
get him to switch to Novell Certified Linux Engineer, but he wouldn't listen
;)

If anyone has had experience with one of these and would care to give me
their opinion of that company, I would appreciate the rec or unrec as the
case may be.

Curt Purdy CISSP, GSEC, MCSE+I, CNE, CCDA
Information Security Engineer
DP Solutions

If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
What's more, you deserve to be hacked.
-- White House cybersecurity adviser Richard Clarke

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html