[Full-Disclosure] Administrivia: Meta Discussions (about the list itself)

We'd like to ask everyone to please reconsider discussing these
issues on the list itself. By flooding the list with endless
arguments we're actually causing more harm than good.

Everyone feels strongly about issues that concern them directly,
but please try and restrain this type of discussion to the
absolute minimum if at all.

We would like to thank everyone for their participation and
patience when things get noisy.

We especially want to thank the vendors and researchers
who contribute to Full Disclosure. They make the concept of full
disclosure work. The results are obvious as we look at our
systems and network environments today.

We hope to continue working on improving latency and for those
people who insist on posting but never subscribe, the delays
your posts experience are due to human time constraints
as we often are busy and overlook the moderation queue.

As always send your complaints and comments to us, we do
read them though we don't always answer. Thanks!

John and Len

PS ( Len: I think that Morning Wood should get the award for
          cleaning his act up on Full Disclosure, so a special
          mention is deserved in my personal opinion. )

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html