Re: [Full-Disclosure] FD should block attachments

Paul Schmehl wrote:

--On Saturday, April 3, 2004 2:30 AM +0200 Niek Baakman <niekbaakman@xxxxxxx> wrote:

They have the choice not to sign up, and read the FD archives instead. If you can't deal with the noise/virii/ect/ect that comes with an unmoderated list, unsubscribe right now!

You're the second person that has suggested this. I'm amazed by the insensitivity. If the shoe was on the other foot, would you be content to peruse the archives?

Paul,

It isn't insensitive. If you really pay by the byte and FD is too much,
there are better ways to follow FD:

Read the archives. (Ok, not the most practical thing to do)
Subscribe to the moderated version of FD (can't recall name).
Read FD via webmail.

And the shoe was on the other foot once (fidonet ect).
I would be more creative to follow the list, if it was still on.

Regards,
Niek Baakman
--

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't
exist.