RE: [Full-Disclosure] FD should block attachments

Personally... I do think that attachments shouldn't be blocked. I'm on dialup
myself and have no problem with them... I joined this list knowing that
there'd be attachments and for a list of this volume (Not much usually) it's
not a big deal.

If you want a list that doesn't give attachments join one of the moderated
bugtraq lists. I'm sure you'll enjoy it there anyhow...

Further... A virus email is an avg of 25K ish... Meanwhile a non-clipped email
(Other emails tagged to the bottom/etc) are 15+KB. That's only 10 more KB
added to an email(Adds maybe 2 seconds to my downloading time. And that's if
I'm not using a compressed dialup connection. Otherwise... 1 second to
download that... Same as any other email.).  "Big deal" I think... There
aren't many virus sends daily/weekly either.

~