Re: [Full-Disclosure] FD should block attachments

Paul Schmehl wrote:

--On Friday, April 02, 2004 01:16:24 AM -0500 Poof <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah... I've got Dialup and don't see a problem with the attachments.

Heck. Emailing it to everybody rather than hosting the file(s) is better
for me as I dislike hosting files on my own webspace.

How considerate of you.

Did you ever consider that people in some parts of the world pay by the byte or by the time they're online, and attachments, especially large ones *and* html email cost them money personally?

Not everyone in the world has the choices that some people assume are universally available.

They have the choice not to sign up, and read the FD archives instead. If you can't deal with the noise/virii/ect/ect that comes with an unmoderated list, unsubscribe right now!

--

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't
exist.