RE: [Full-Disclosure] FD should block attachments

> I think FD should change their policy and block all attachments, except
> maybe plain text file's.

i second this if someone wants to send binary data / attachment use BHX or UUE
or XXE encoding
copied in the main message... like this text

> Most people on this list are smart enough that exe's, zip and pif
> attachments do not need to be send, I am tired of the excuses:

so are most people able to decode this kind of stuff and get back the binary
data if required ....

Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq (www.mailtraq.com)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html