Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: [FD] FD should block attachments

am i missing something here?
because i realy do not see the issue.

Yes, you are
As far as I can see from the numerous postings on the list, the issue isn't really recieving virii or anything else, it's the wasted time/bandwidth etc etc that comes from attatchments, and the costs that places on users who pay by the minute or by the megabyte. I personally don't think attatchments should be stopped, but I believe that's the argument for their filtering?
Luke

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html