Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: [FD] FD should block attachments

> Since some folks presumably want to be able to send and receive the latest
> MS innovations and other attachments, why don't you just block whatever
> you don't want to receive? I certainly do.

yes, exactly why is this concept so hard to get?
im presuming that the majority of complaintants
are either not very security minded to begin with,
or are complete n00bs ( joned the list cuz they
saw it was on CNN ). i like attatchments, whether
they are PoC, viri, worm, pdf, etc etc. i like the choice
to choose.
btw: i use Microsoft products [OE] to post to this list,
and have never got any "virus or worm" or anything
else i didnt want. and i do not run any AV nor filtering
nor firwall to this box.
am i missing something here?
 because i realy do not see the issue.

morning_wood