Re: [Full-Disclosure] Reverse http traffic

> Can anyone tell me what actually could cause this?

most likely poor networking skills and improper network configuration.

But, looks like a new list is needed, with the influx of "can anyone
define my problem" messages being tossed to this list, which is *not*
internet-help-line.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
        ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html