Re: [Full-Disclosure] Reverse http traffic

Hello Ron,

If I appeared to be a newbie with a problem - I am not, nor am I an
expert who might know what that type of traffic could be.

There currently is no problem with this guy's LAN, nor with his Internet
connection.  The problem was handled with the installation of the
firewall as I mentioned in my post - I was simply wondering if this was
some sort of attack as it was wierd traffic, from the OUTSIDE of the LAN
to the firewall.

Your snide little comment does no-one any good at all.  If you think my
post is OT, then tell me - I'm a big boy and I can handle it.

Dan