Re: [Full-Disclosure] Kevin Mitnick Domain Name for Sale

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 16:10, Steve wrote:
> Besides I 'm quite happy to know that KM's name is going on the block. Just
> to keep a finger on the pulse. I firmly believe the more aware you are
> about what goes on...

Not quite sure what you mean by that. If you are interested,
kevinmitnick.us is available as well as kevin-mitnick.com and some
variations there of (those that Osmar hasn't registered yet). No need to
fight over the name, there's plenty for everyone :)

Cheers,
Frank