Re: [Full-Disclosure] Kevin Mitnick Domain Name for Sale

Randal, do you really have so much free time as to be able to dedicate it to making the lives of others more complicated? If so, go for it, you really seem to know policies, rules and regulations.

Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

"Tamer" == Tamer Sahin <ts@securityoffice.net> writes:

Tamer> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2769788079 Tamer> Tamer Sahin Tamer> http://www.securityoffice.net

If you're the current owner of the domain, you've just violated
eBay policy, by spamming a mailing list with an ebay link.

Tell me why I shouldn't report you and null the auction?

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html