Re: [Full-Disclosure] Kevin Mitnick Domain Name for Sale

Tamer> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2769788079
Tamer> Tamer Sahin
Tamer> http://www.securityoffice.net

If you're the current owner of the domain, you've just violated
eBay policy, by spamming a mailing list with an ebay link.

Tell me why I shouldn't report you and null the auction?

--

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html