Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: Filtering sobig with postfix

also sprach vogt@hansenet.com <vogt@hansenet.com> [2003.08.20.1527 +0200]:
> a) it's a quick hack, it works (apparently), and it was easy to
>    do it on a tuesday morning without installing all kinds of
>    additional filters.

content filters are a must for any MTA, i believe.

> b) I never have to store the crap on my own system. Let the windos
>    users choke on it, even at €1/GB my harddisk space is too
>    expensive to store their virus spam.

my content filter can do a reject too.

--

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

this space intentionally left occupied.

PGP signature