RE: [Full-Disclosure] SoBig.F strange problem

> line). But it seems to be broken in other areas, I think I'm getting

We've noticed a few problems with it as well.  We've received a few e-
mails with one of the typical Sobig subject lines, only no
attachment.  The attachment headers are in the e-mail, so our MUA
thinks there is an attachment, but there is just no "body" to the
attachment.

Either there are a few broken variants out there sending out e-mail
without the payload, or something in-between us and the sender is
stripping out the attachment.  It isn't our AV system, since it would
quarantine the entire message.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Steve Bremer
NEBCO, Inc.