Re: ZA Security Hole

Hello,

  I couldn't reproduce the errors, neither with braces () nor with unicode
characters -- all files where renamed (quarantined) even if they had some
problems with the correct display of the filename.

  I tested this with a current Zone Alarm Pro (downloaded today, April
21st) and a Windows XP Pro SP1 and all Patches.

  Any further information about the problem would be helpful.

cheers,
--
Patrick Brauch                                       <pab@xxxxxxxxx>
heise security                                  http://www.heisec.de