ZA Security Hole

Hello!

I think, I discover some kind of security hole in ZoneAlaram - any version.
The problem is hidding in E-mail Protection. Because I'm form Slovenia (not
Slovakia), our alphabet does have some letters with roof (c - č, s - š, z -
ž). And when the name of e-mail attachment contain any of these three
letters, it don't go to the qurarantine (if the attachment do have right
extension of course). I think that can be security threat. From this reason
I write to you. If this is mistake, I'm sorry to steal your time with this
e-mail. And sorry for my bad english :)

I write to ZA Labs too, but no answer.

Greets, Damjan

_____________ NOD32 Information _____________