Re: [Full-disclosure] PWCK Overflow POC Code Redhat/Suse older versions or something (maybe later too)

Stevie Wonder,

Don't take your sexual frustrations out on me old man!
Nice website!

Sorry to inform you but all of your accomplishments
throughout your mediocre professional life amount to
nothing more than a few minutes of actual skill..

Your "MVP" award is the biggest piece of crap I've yet
to hear about and the fact that you think you got root
on vi and all of that when you were younger just makes
me laugh. What you think you have accomplished even
makes me giggle.

Kinda also like all of the security work you have done
in the past years. Your releases have been nothing
short of crap!!

One would think that someone with as much "knowledge
and skill" and know-how you claim to have, you would
have something impressive under your belt but the only
thing I really see is a lame whitehat who thinks that
making a living ripping off home users in his
neighborhood is high class.

You're just a mediocre fat fuck who failed miserably
in life and everyone on here has years on you old man.

But hey, we're still learning.

Keep up the good work on your website!! You really
have accomplished a lot in your life!

--- Steve Friedl <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 06:03:26PM -0700, Day Jay
> wrote:
> > //(PWCK is NOT SETUID) This isn't fake
> > //code I promise (it may be borrowed) ;)  d4yj4y
>
> It may or may not be fake, but you are an
> *astonishingly* lame C programmer:
>
> >   for(i=0; i < strlen(shellcode); i++)
> >   { *(ptr++) = shellcode[i]; }
>
> Wow.