Re: [Full-disclosure] Reminder to you Out-of-Office folks.

Thomas, does it look like i'm whining? Or does it look like your
trying to start something. I'm leaning toward the latter. Don't be one
of the children of FD. I have already set up a filter to weed them
out. The point was people can
take a minute or two and be polite and save the rest of us the trouble.

Might I also note that some e-mail services don't allow you to create
filters so not all of us have it easy.