Re: [Full-disclosure] Reminder to you Out-of-Office folks.

On 5/1/05, vulcanius <vulcanius@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm quite tired of receiving 10-15 Out-of-Office e-mails right after
> posting to FD so here is a little reminder. FD has a setting just for
> you folks going out of the office for a while. Log in and you'll
> quickly find it.

[...]

In the time it took you to type this email whining about it, you could
have gotten a good game of dueling mailbots going.  It sounds like
you've got 10-15 candidates, to me.

If they're going to offer you a good time, why not accept?

TS