Re: [Full-Disclosure] [OT] The Middle East Conundrum

And before the name calling begins... Yes, I admit it.  I'm an antispamite.  I
don't need a lower interest rate on my mortgage, a bigger schwanz, kiddie porn,
or valium* shipped to my door, and I'm mad as hell!  (*Maybe Thorazine or
Haloperidol, huh Alif?  Heh heh. jk)

Now STOP arguing about the Middle East and get back to Securitah.  You are
NEVER going to agree.  Now speaking of Securitah, and in the spirit of FD,
how's about some source for the WiFi DSSS/CCA DOS.

--MW

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html