Re: [Full-Disclosure] [OT] The Middle East Conundru

AMEN!  The argument con mucho gusto is refreshing, but outside the scope by a
longshot.  It does, however, give me an idea.  What if we could get the
Philistines and the Israelis to channel that anger into systematically bombing
spammers into extinction?  Hmmmm?  We could paint one of those swirling deals
on an AWACS disc, hypnotize them all, call something like this:

spammers == infidels == muslims

while [ spammers -gt 0 ]
do
        killall -9 spammers
done

The code may not be accurate, but you get the idea.  Sounds like a win-win, huh?

SMARTACVS

>>Instead of Full Disclosure [OT]
>>How about sending it to a list that cares?
>>I don't read this list to get political insight.  I don't read it to
>>get religious discussions.
>>Call me small minded, call me a zealot, whatever it is you call me; >>try,
>>just try, to have it have a shred of security related to it.
>>Hopefully we can now return to our regularly scheduled _security_list.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html