Re: [Full-Disclosure] [OT] The Middle East Conundrum

Instead of Full Disclosure [OT]
How about sending it to a list that cares?

I don't read this list to get political insight.  I don't read it to get
religious discussions.

Call me small minded, call me a zealot, whatever it is you call me; try,
just try, to have it have a shred of security related to it.

Hopefully we can now return to our regularly scheduled _security_ list.