RE: [Full-Disclosure] IE

J.A. Terranson wrote:

You should proof that Israel *deliberately* massacres civilians.

And *sistematically*. Take a look to the meaning of genocide. I'm not a zionist zealot, by the way: I'm simply someone that used to study history. Qana was a crime, an atrocity. Like in every bloody war: never heard about Dresda bombing, at the end of the II WW? And what about *some* tons of napam spreaded around the Vietnam? But *genocide* remains something absolutely different, I'm sorry.

Agreed. Go away zionist troll.

Pathetic. You keep on flaming and misinforming on a security list and I'm the troll? Get a life: no more answer on this list about this argument.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html