Re: [Full-Disclosure] Microsoft Faces Angry IE Users' Questions

>  I wonder if they break down and release a "fix" in a week's time.

Hm... in a way, that's a pretty good joke. :)
I don't recall them issuing a patch that quickly... the only time I
can remember even the semblance of a response so speedy as that is in
the case of the various worms over the last year - cases in which the
fix already existed, but few people had it because of auto-update
being off by default (which is very stupid in my opinion...)

... but of course, I've only been using the internet for about a year.
So maybe they have performed well in the past.

--

[stlst]

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html