Re: [Full-Disclosure] Microsoft Faces Angry IE Users' Questions

Hm... the fact that the average user probably doesn't even realise
there are browsers out there besides IE means nothing, I suppose. And
I saw from reading it (this morning) that there are two basic replies
to any question:

a) we're considering it, but can't say for sure - after all, it might
break something on some obscure site
b) people use it, it's gotta be good! (reminiscent of the "new
hampshire - 40,000 squirrels can't be wrong!" t-shirt old navy or
whoever made)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html