Re: [Full-Disclosure] List-based spam: [IT Network & Security Professional Announcement (fwd)]

I haven't gotten anything from "Janet Clardy", but I /have/ gotten
about 15 responses from a variety of people, with various messages -
"out of office" (quite popular), "your email has been forwarded to my
new account", and "mailbox full". Oddly enough, I've only posted to
the list, so it must be an address harvest. Perhaps because of the
service I use...

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html