Re: [Full-Disclosure] Sandeep Sengupta has invited you to open aGmail account

> Thank you, thank you, thank you! It was very generous of you to think of
> us! Perhaps the list indeed needs a gmail account... although given the
> amount of drivel^H^H^H^Hdiscussion going on, we would probably easily
> fill up any amount of disk space, and the automatic indexing would also
> be a fairly dull task... wondering what AdWords(TM) would be triggered
> by the following, fairly typical occurences in the index: "MS-bashing",
> "STFU", "0wned" or even (horror) "overflow" :-)

how about using words like terrorist, bombs, bio weapons, anthrax, saddam
hussain, bin laden what do they trigger?

it would be fun to see what advertisements these words tigger

-aditya
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
éb½êÞvë"?axZÞx÷«²?Ú?Gb¶*'¡ó?[kj¯ðÃæj)m­ªÿr?ÿ

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html