Re: [Full-Disclosure] SCT javascript execution vulnerability

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:16:18 EDT, spiffomatic64@xxxxxxxxxxx  said:
> This e-mail is intended for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  This
> message may not be distributed by an intended recipient without the express
> written authorization of the sender.

Pretty please, with sugar on top?  Can I forward this to the appropriate people
at our site?

For that matter, are the lists you posted this to already in legal hot water
because they forwarded it to the subscribers without written permission?