Re: [Full-Disclosure] Cisco LEAP exploit tool...

Thomas wrote:
> Another interesting tool: THC-LEAPcracker
> The THC LEAP Cracker Tool suite contains tools to break the
>   NTChallengeResponse encryption technique e.g. used by Cisco
> Wireless LEAP Authentication. Also tools for spoofing
> challenge-packets from Access Points are included, so you are
> able to perform dictionary attacks against all users.
I don't suppose this tool is any use against EAP? we are considering
implimenting an EAP encrypted AP directly on the lan, and I am looking for
reasons to say it should be DMZed.....

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html