Re: [Full-Disclosure] Cisco LEAP exploit tool...

Am So, 2004-04-11 um 07.28 schrieb Joel R. Helgeson:
> "Just a day after Cisco released a security warning about its WLSE
> access point management tool, a tool to crack wi-fi networks using
> LEAP authentication has been released, reports Wi-Fi Networking News.
> The tool, called Asleap and developed by Beyond-Security, actively
> de-authenticates users, sniffs the network when the user
> re-auntheticates, and performs an offline dictionary attack upon the
> password."
>
> So, does anyone know where I can get this tool?

Another interesting tool: THC-LEAPcracker
        The THC LEAP Cracker Tool suite contains tools to break the
        NTChallengeResponse encryption technique e.g. used by Cisco
        Wireless LEAP Authentication. Also tools for spoofing
        challenge-packets from Access Points are included, so you are
        able to perform dictionary attacks against all users.

http://www.thc.org/releases.php
http://www.thc.org/download.php?t=r&f=thc-leapcracker-0.1.tar.gz

Thomas

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.