RE: [Full-Disclosure] Cisco LEAP exploit tool...

---Asleap and developed
by Beyond-Security, actively de-authenticates users, sniffs the network
when the user re-auntheticates, and performs an offline dictionary
attack upon the password."

---

Are theyt talking about the Radius / AAA password? WEP?

How long is that effective in LEap. I understand it does the frequency hop
like the milatary radios and uses an X-Auth backend...

How long will it take to crack the password? I know that I locked myself out
of a windows box once- booted with knoppix and burnt the Sam --

Ok know just run l0phtcrack and i had the password right?

3 days later on a 1.5G box no luck-

-JP

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html