Re: [Full-Disclosure] A sucker is born every day

At 12:40 AM 4/6/2004 +0100, Paul Farrow wrote:

Attrition is the Weekly World News of web sites. Martin's site says I defaced the New York Times web site and says I have herpes encephalitis, which has an 80% mortality rate and leaves the other 20% vegetables. (Do a web search on herpes encephalitis, ye unbelievers.) Would Martin lie to you?

Forbes picked up Martin's story, on attrition.org, that John Vranesevich paid someone to deface the Senate web site. Surely he wouldn't just make up that story. Stories in the New York Times and Vanity Fair quoted the FBI saying Martin was wrong, but what does the FBI know? Jay Dyson tells you to believe, so believe you must, because it is cool.

Such an elegant refutation. I'm certainly convinced. At least Jericho does his best to provide factual material to back up his claims.

m5x

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html