Re: The Return of Carolyn Meinel (was Re: [Full-Disclosure] ron1n phone home...)

At 03:33 PM 4/4/2004 -0700, Etaoin Shrdlu wrote:

Oh. My. God. I thought that the first post was a delayed April Fool's
Prank. I feel as though the world has been stood on end. This is posted (in
part) by none other than Carolyn Meinel, who is coming from the same site
as Jay D. Dyson (someone I respect).

I can promise you that there is NO connection between Jay and CM. They're on completely opposite ends of the clue spectrum, CM representing one of the very few extant examples of an almost total clue vacuum.

So? Did the (security) world undergo a sea change while I slept? Has CM
suddenly become part of the *in* crowd?

In Absurdum, perhaps.

m5x

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.