RE: [Full-Disclosure] A sucker is born every day

 Carolyn Meinel wrote:
> Stories in the New York Times and Vanity Fair quoted the FBI
>saying Martin was wrong, but what does the FBI know? Jay Dyson
>tells you to believe, so believe you must, because it is cool.

I don't intend to get in the middle of the crossfire here, but I just wanted
to say that whatever the past holds is irrelevant to me, as it is hard
enough to hold onto the present these days.  After all reality is relative,
in fact  Jacob Bekenstein in Scientific American put forth that reality is
actually be a hologram.

Be that as it may Carolyn, I like the idea of what you are doing.  I wished
I had a chance to tell that to St. Jude before she crossed over into the
OneNet. We all know that knowledge is good and self is bad.  Anything we can
do to pass that knowledge along with the installation of the responsiblity
that knowledge carries, I am for.  Keep up the good work granny hacker from
heck.

Curt

Practice safe hex.
- Andrew Briney, editor Information Security