[Full-Disclosure] Re: [FD] Training & Certifications

Ron reports that Laura Taylor <ltaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said...
> ...they were not willing to verify if anyone is a CISSP, ...
> If a certification cannot be verified, to me it is worthless. I'd rather
> hire an MCSE because Microsoft is willing to verify all their
> certifications.

Surely this is a trivial authentication issue. Each certified drone gets
an ID number, recorded on the paper, so the verifier can simply check in
and ask if drone #123456789 is Mr. Paper Weight with a brown belt in straw
fortification from 2002.

IIRC, this is pretty much what MS do with theirs.

Anything less demonstrates a possible ability to print (though even that
can't be verified).

-Andrew-
--
| -Andrew J. Caines-   Unix Systems Engineer   A.J.Caines@xxxxxxxxxxxx  |
| "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary |

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html