RE: [Full-Disclosure] Re: [FD] FD should block attachments

Paul,

Just a thought here...as you're right, having some modicum of
consideration for those who have cost issues with bandwidth (I'll content
that we are not spoiled, and that we...ok...most of us...pay for the
bandwidth we use...TANSTAFL).  However, you are assuming that anyone who
wishes to potentially send a file along here can just as easily host  one.
 Not, I think, a valid assumption...and one which, for many...would cost
money.  So, who gets to pay?  Either someone is paying to download, if
they are on a  pay-as-you go model, or someone is going to pay to
host...either way, it's not quite as simple as you've made it out to be.

Bart Lansing
Manager, Desktop Services
Kohl's IT

full-disclosure-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 04/02/2004 05:41:24 PM:

> [...]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of
the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify
us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the
right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's
reserves the right to monitor messages by authorized Kohl's Associates at any
time
without any further consent.