Re: [Full-Disclosure] Whois acting funny in FreeBSD

this is a common occurrance...all one must do is register a nameserver
with the "target" domain as the beginning of the subdomain. Do a WHOIS
on microsoft.com and you'll see what I mean.

Several companies are now doing this to their competition

--
Rev. Kronovohr <kronovohr@finalaeon.net> The Brotherhood of the Final Aeon
finger kronovohr@finalaeon.net   or