Re: [Full-Disclosure] weird worm ?

El martes 30 de diciembre a las 13:48, vogt@hansenet.com escribió:

>highest bailiff nomad father advise heir
>oxygen honorarium allegro reveal wronskian indentation coachmen
>deficient tribute arcturus mitigate bypath

        This is used habitually by spammers trying to fool bayesian
spamfilters: they throw a bunch of lines containing random words hidden
in the HTML message (same font color as the background, so they don't
spect you to actually read them) and there's a single readable line
advertising the product.

        However, if those lines you've pasted are the full message, I
don't have a clue what it might be.

        Regards.

--
** Blog Overflow: http://chema.homelinux.org **